Skip to content
This recipe is low FODMAP, gluten free and vegetarian
- Serves 3-4 as a side dish
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 300 grams of Carrots- washed well and tops trimmed
- 25 grams of Butter
- 3 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup
- Generous amount of Salt and Pepper
- Spring onion and Thyme to garnish.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray well with foil.
- After the carrots have been washed well spread them across the tray. Make sure that they aren’t stacked on top of one another and are all one layer.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and spread them over the carrots evenly.
- Then drizzle the maple syrup across the carrots.
- Lastly generously sprinkle salt and pepper over the carrots.
- Place the carrots in the oven. After the first 15 minutes turn the carrots and then roast for a further 15 minutes or until golden and soft.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with spring onion and thyme.