Skip to content
This loaf is Low FODMAP, Gluten Free & Cane Sugar Free
- Serves: 8
- Total Time: Approximately 40 minutes
- 1 cup of Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 cup of Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup of White Rice Flour
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cloves
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams of Butter- Melted
- 3/4 cup of Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a medium sized loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients until they are fully combined.
- In a seperate medium sized bowl add all of the wet ingredients and whisk until slightly light & bubbly.
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden and fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow the loaf to sit in the tin for a further 5-10 minutes, allowing the loaf to slightly cool.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool completely.
- Best served warm or toasted with butter on top!