Skip to content
These oat cookies are Low FODMAP in a single serving, cane sugar free, dairy free and gluten free if using certified oats
- Makes: around 12 cookies
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 green bananas- mashed
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg- whisked slightly
- 1 tbsp of Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup of GF Certified Oats
- 3/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- 2. In a medium sized bowl mix together all of the ingredients until combined.
- 3. Evenly spread the mixture into 12 cookies.
- 4. Place in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- 5. Remove from the oven and allow too cool on a cookie rack.
- 6. Enjoy! x